Location: Roebuck, South Carolina
Webpage: RV Park
General Description: Located just south of Spartanburg, South Carolina, the Pine Ridge Campground provides easy access to I-26 without being close enough to hear the interstate. While relatively small, the campground has all the amenities for RVs. They have both pull-through and back-in sites with full hookups. Amenities include restrooms, laundry facilities, swimming pool, outdoor games and indoor games, and propane.
1) The location of the campground is a bit strange, as you feel you are pulling into a residential neighborhood on the outskirts of Spartanburg. However, the campground is set back off the road in the woods providing pleasant and quiet surroundings. The new owners were extremely friendly and helpful.
2) The restrooms are brand new with modern facilities and the laundry facilities are large enough for the entire campgrounds. The grounds are well maintained with some lovely flower gardens.
3) It would appear that about half of the residents are permanent, providing a neighborhood atmosphere, which we enjoy.
4) The sites are close together, however there is room enough between them for a picnic table and concrete patio.
5) The only negative are the roads, which are mostly ashpalt in need of repair. While we were there they paved a section of the entrance and have plans to continue the repairs in sections. The older sites were also paved with asphalt which they are planning to remove and install concrete pads or gravel. This would be an improvement over the asphalt.
6) We would recommend this campground and would stay there again in the future.