Location: Littleton, Massachusetts
Webpage: RV Park
General Description: Conveniently located for excursions into and around Boston, guests at Boston Minuteman Campground are treated to a rustic forest environment while at the same time have easy access to all the amenities of modern life. Spacious sites range from tent sites to full hookup RV sites for large rigs. Amenities include modern restrooms, laundry facilities, propane, recreation building with video games, ping pong, pool, and large screen TV, swimming pool, playgrounds, and courts for basketball, volleyball, horseshoe, and bocca.
1) If you like campgrounds located amongst large trees, this is the place for you. They have done a great job locating sites, even pull through sites, in and around the large red pine trees. A very picturesque campground.
2) We had a pull through site with full hookups. We did have a small problem hooking up the RV when we left due to a large tree keeping us from backing straight into the RV. On the other side the firepit on the site was great. The back was a large rock which had been flanked by smaller rocks on both sides and front to create the firepit.
3) The restroom/shower facilities were very modern attached to the back of the office complex. It was obvious they were cleaned daily.
4) The personnel at the campground were very friendly and helpful, giving us good options for the commuter system of either the subway or commuter train. They also had good directions to grocery stores and other points of interest.
5) On the basis of environment and surroundings alone, we would certainly stay here again.