Location: Schenectady, New York
Webpage: RV Park
General Description: Located on the banks of the Mohawk River, just 10 minutes from downtown Schenectady, Arrowhead Marina and RV Park is conveniently located in northwest New York. All of the RV sites are large enough for the biggest units, although most of the sites are back-in. Hookups include electricity and water at all sites with a few near the office with sewer connections. Amenities include restroom/showers, laundry facilities and a public boat ramp on the river.
1) This RV Park is small, but well laid out on the banks of the river. All of the sites are well shaded with sufficient room between the sites for a picnic table on a concrete pad.
2) The park is small enough that there is only a single bathroom/shower/laundry combination trailer. The bathrooms were kept clean and except for a large step that could be dangerous in the dark, were sufficient.
3) The staff were friendly when we checked in and kept primarily to themselves. About half of the sites were occupied by seasonal campers, but this left a very nice area for the transient guests.
4) We had a back-in site that was easy to get into with an open field on the other side of the road. The site did not have a sewer hookups, so we had to use their dump station when we left. Their location of the dump station was a little strange as it would be convenient when you entered the park, not when you left. We had to circle around back to the entrance in order to use it.
5) We would stay here again.